Increase Your Test Without Stepping In The Gym:
What is going on, Seniority Health guys? Clark Bartram here and man do I have a treat for you.
Who doesn’t like waking up to the delicious, warm smell of a fresh stack of flapjacks in the morning?
But – you want to get in the best shape and health of your life… So you thought you had to give things like pancakes up from your diet, right? WRONG?!
Today I’m here to show you how in just 5 short minutes you can make delicious, nutritious, and test-boosting Paleo Pancakes. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
-2 large ripe, organic bananas
-2 organic, cage-free eggs
-2 handfuls of organic blueberries
-2 tablespoons organic chia seed
-2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
Now, it’s important to stay away from those pre-made pancake mixes with all that unnecessary added sugar or processed ingredients.
And what’s even better is that these only 5 ingredients! And all the ingredients are “paleo” friendly, meaning these are made of raw, whole, unprocessed ingredients.
You even have healthy fats to cook the pancakes with the coconut oil, because saturated fats are essential precursors for making test in the male body.
The blueberries you include have “resveratrol” – an anti-aromatase and “calcium-d-glucarate” that both have shown to help minimize estrogen binding to free testosterone.
-Medium mixing bowl
-Flat-pan or regular pan
1. Using a fork, mash 2 large ripe, organic bananas in a medium-to-large mixing bowl.
2. Then crack 2 organic, cage-free eggs into the mashed bananas.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of chia seed.
4. Mix everything together into a pancake-like batter mixture.
5. Next, set stovetop to medium heat.
6. Place the pan on & add 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
7. Pour half of pancake mixture onto the pan in the desired size and shape of pancakes.
8. Take 1 handful of blueberries and place them on top of each pancake currently on the pan as it cooks.
9. Flip the pancakes over after cooking one side for 45 seconds – 1 minute.
10. Cook the other side of pancakes for 45 seconds – 1 minute.
11. Repeat steps 7-10 to for more pancakes.
There you have it – pancakes the whole family can enjoy and without the guilt. Now, instead of smothering these in syrup,
For more delicious recipes & nutrition tips, be sure you: Like, Share, & Subscribe to SeniortyHealth.com.
I’ll See You Next Time,
Eat For The Body & Health A Man Deserves: