Banting Recipes – Chicken Bombs
If I could describe the taste of these chicken bombs in two words, it would be “pure bliss”! This was officially the best healthy recipe I have ever eaten. The combination of flavours were just incredible and that coming from someone who has hated spinach literally her entire life lol. I must admit I do sound rather dramatic but I am honestly not exaggerating here. I loved this recipe and I would make it over and over again if I wasn’t such a lazy person. Cooking healthy for one person in the house really sucks. Please give this a try and let me know what you think in the comments below? I would love to hear from you
So let’s get into the ingredients. This recipe’s quantities can totally be adjusted to your preference so no need to be all accurate and stuff with the measurements. There are many of them perfectionistic people out there and I ain’t one of them (any more lol).
• 4 Teaspoons of coconut oil
• 1 Small onion
• 1 Handful of spinach
• Himalayan salt to taste
• Black pepper to taste
• Fresh garlic to taste
• 1 Tablespoon of full fat cream cheese
• 2 Tablespoons of mozzarella cheese
• 1 Chicken breast fillet
• 1 Tablespoon of coconut flour
• 1 Egg
• 1 Tablespoon of desiccated coconut
1. Fry onion in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
2. Add spinach, salt and pepper.
3. Remove from stove.
4. Add cream cheese, garlic and mozzarella to the spinach mixture and blend well.
5. Cut the chicken fillet in half and then slit each half creating a pocket for the filling.
6. Insert the filling into the fillet and roll into coconut flour.
7. Now dip the chicken into the beaten egg and cover with desiccated coconut.
8. Warm a pan with the rest of the coconut oil and fry the chicken for approximately 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through completely.
We sincerely hope that you found this video helpful.
Please give us a thumbs-up if you enjoyed it and feel free to share with someone who may benefit from it as well.
Connect with us:
Blog – www.banting-recipes.com
Email – email@example.com (For topic suggestions or video requests).
Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/bantingrecipes2
Please note that we do not own the music in this video and credit is given to the respective owner.