Eating healthy is very important to have a healthy lifestyle but it is also commonly assumed that healthy food is boring or not tasty, which is not true. So today Big Bazaar Food brings you healthy and tasty recipes which can be easily made at home. Learn how to make Beetroot Labneh / Beetroot Yoghurt Dip and Pomegranate Green Salad / Pomegranate Salad.
#beetrootrecipes #saladrecipes #healthyrecipe
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here:
0:32 – Beetroot Labneh
1:29 – Pomegranate Salad
For Beetroot Labneh:
• 1 cup Hung Yoghurt
• 1 tsp Garlic
• 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
• 1 tsp Beetroot Juice
• 1 tbsp Pine Nuts
• 1/2 cup Beetroot Pieces
• 1 tsp Parsley
• 1 tbsp Karmiq Olive Oil
• Golden Harvest Salt To Taste
For Pomegranate Green Salad:
• 1 cup Kale
• 1 cup Baby Spinach
• 3 tbsp Karmiq Walnuts
• 1/2 Onion
• 1/2 Cup Salted Cashews
• 1/2 cup Pomegranate
• 1 tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
• ½ tsp Garlic
• 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
• 2 tbsp Karmiq Olive Oil
• 1 tbsp Parsley
For Beetroot Labneh
1. Take a bowl and add a cup of hung yoghurt along with some olive oil.
2. Pour in the lemon juice, beetroot juice and whisk it till it turns smooth.
3. Add garlic, some parsley, cup of beetroot pieces, pine nuts and salt to taste.
4. Combine it together and then drizzle with a little olive oil.
5. Sprinkle some parsley from above.
6. Serve it with a platter of crudites, crostinis or any snacks of your choice.
For Pomegranate Green Salad
1. For the dressing, take a bowl and add pomegranate molasses, lemon juice and some olive oil.
2. Put the garlic, black pepper to taste, salt to taste and mix it well with a spoon.
3. Take a big bowl, add a cup of kale, cup of baby spinach and onions.
4. Put the walnuts, cup of salted cashews, cup of pomegranate and toss it all nicely.
5. Add the dressing made in the veggie bowl and mix it together.
6. Serve in a plate and Top it with pomegranate seeds.
7. Ready to Eat!
Follow us on :-
Facebook – /