Thanks for watching my video on “CARAMILK CHEESECAKE RECIPE- USING The New CARAMILK Philadelphia & CADBURY CARAMILK- Using the New Kmart Family Pie Maker!”
Let me know in the comments- “Have you tried the NEW Cadbury Caramilk or Philadelphia (Inspired by Caramilk) Cream Cheese? OR What would you make with them?”
********I WILL INCLUDE THE RECIPE BELOW*************
This Recipe can be made in the pie maker like I did or made in an oven. If you are making in the oven you will probably want to double the recipe & the cooking time will be different.
THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED! Don’t forget to give this video a BIG THUMBS UP if you enjoyed it, SUBSCRIBE and hit the bell to notify you when I upload a NEW VIDEO. I would LOVE u forever if you could share this video with your friends. Don’t forget to follow me on Social Media, links r below!
LOVE Kimberley Day XX
BUSINESS ENQUIRES: email@example.com
Want To Send Me Something:
Parcel Locker 10020 65196
400 Stafford Road
Stafford, Qld, 4053
RECIPE FOR CARAMILK & PRETZEL CHEESECAKE-
This Recipe below can be made in the pie maker like I did OR made in an oven. If you are making in the oven, you will want to double the quantities in the recipe below & the cooking time will also be different.
125 grams or ½ Packet Marie Biscuits or Nice Biscuits (ARNOTTS)
200 grams Butter
100 grams Salted Pretzels
250 grams/ 1 tub Philadelphia (Inspired By Caramilk) Cream Cheese
¼ Cup of Castor Sugar
½ teaspoon of Vanilla
1 Large Egg
1. In a food processor or blender- blend up biscuits & pretzels to a fine crumb.
2. Add butter slowly to food processor till crumb resembles wet sand.
3. Put crumb into fridge till filling is made- it will firm up the crumb
4. Combine Cream Cheese, Sugar, Vanilla and Egg into mixing bowl mix until combined & it resembles a smooth consistency.
5. Heat up Pie maker for a few minutes
6. Using a spoon press the crumb into the base of the pie maker- you can take the crumb up the sides of the pie maker as well
7. Pour in Filling to pie make- then using a knife spread out the mixture evenly
8. Cook with lid down on pie maker for approximately 23 Minutes BUT check your cheesecake about 3 times THROUGHOUT- (DON’T LEAVE YOUR PIE MAKER UNATTENDED)
9. Once cooked with the pie maker closed- flip pie maker over then use a plate to flip it on to- (A helping hand from a friend is advised as it makes it so much easier)
This Recipe can be made in the pie maker like I did OR made in an oven. If you are making in the oven you will want to double the quantities in the recipe above & the cooking time will also be different.