Presting you a most perfect and flavourful chicken dish with a spicy touch will be a perfect appetizer to much with rice and roti.
Ingredients used in Pan Fry Chicken
• Oil – 2 tablespoons.
• Whole garam masala – 25 grams.
• Dry red chilies – 4 number.
• Onions(chopped) – 1 number.
• Chicken – 200 grams.
• Ginger garlic paste – 1 tea spoon.
• Turmeric powder – 1/2 tea spoon.
• Cumin powder – 1/2 tea spoon.
• Coriander powder – 1/2 tea spoon.
• Tomatoes (chopped) – 2 number.
• Water – as required.
• Garlic (chopped) – 1/2 tea spoon.
• Curry leaves – 1 springs.
• Crushed pepper – 1/2 tea spoon.
• Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1/2 bunch.
• Green chilies – 3 number.
Firstly heat oil in a pan add whole garam masala, dry red chilies, onions, salt and cook until onions are slightly brown.
Now add chickenpieces, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, tomato pieces and cook till tomatoes are soft.
Then add water and cook the chicken for 12-15 by closing the lid on.
Now drain thecurry, separate the chicken pieces and keep aside.
Take a blenderadd cooked masalaingredientsmake it into a fine paste.
Heat oil in a pan add chopped garlic, curry leaves, chicken pieces, and mix well
Now add masala paste, leftover chicken stock, crushed pepper mix well
Finally add coriander leaves, green chilies and saute for 2-3 minutes and serve hot with rice or roti.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for new fun recipes every week!
Follow me on:
Google Plus –
Reach Vahrehvah at Website – m