Chinese Peking Pork Recipe
Welcome to Chinese Cooking. My name is Xiao Wei, even at a early age I have always had a strong passion for Cooking. My family still live in northern Chinese, where I visit each year and pick-up new Asian/Chinese recipes.
300g Pork Fillet
1 Green Pepper
2 Spring Onions
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp Cornflour
3 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
Salt to Taste
1. Slice garlic, spring onions and finely chop the ginger.
2. Cut green pepper into bite size pieces.
3. Thinly slice the pork and place into a mixing bowl.
4. Heat 1 litre of oil in the wok.
5. Meanwhile, sprinkle cornflour onto the pork and toss – ensure an even coverage.
6. Deep fry pork for 5 minutes until light brown, remove and drain.
7. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in the wok and fry garlic, ginger and spring onions for few seconds.
8. Add pork, green pepper and stir fry for 2 minutes.
9. Add hoisin sauce into the wok, stir fry for 3 – 5 minutes, add salt to your taste.
10. Drizzle sesame oil, transfer onto a dish and serve.
Thanks for watching, if you would like my latest recipes, you can subscribe, its free, and you’ll be kept up-to-date with all my new Asian recipes:
Chinese Healthy Recipes:
Traditional Chinese Recipes:
Chinese Stir-Fry Recipes:
Popular Chinese Recipes:
Chinese Vegetarian Recipes:
New Asian Recipes:
Chinese Tasty Cuisine:
Quick & Easy Chinese Recipes:
Chinese Rice & Noodle Recipes:
Chinese Fish & Seafood Recipes:
Chinese Spicy Recipes: H