Chinese Xinjiang Lamb Rice Recipe
Welcome to Chinese Cooking. My name is Xiao Wei, even at a early age I have always had a strong passion for Cooking. My family still live in northern Chinese, where I visit each year and pick-up new Asian/Chinese recipes.
1 Tbsp Cumin Seeds
1 Tsp Chilli Powder
Salt to Taste
1. Cut carrot into thin strips, tomato into small cubes.
2. Thinly slice the onion.
3. Chop lamb into bite size pieces.
4. Heat 4 Tbsp oil in the wok and fry the lamb for 5 minutes.
5. Add onion, cumin, chilli powder, salt, carrot, tomato. Stir fry for 3 – 5 minutes.
6. Add about 400 – 450ml of water and rice on top of the meat.
7. Cover and cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
8. Remove lid and sprinkle raisins. Gently turn and mix all ingredients together.
9. Cover and cook for further 2 minutes.
10. Transfer on to a dish and serve.
Thanks for watching, if you would like my latest recipes, you can subscribe, its free, and you’ll be kept up-to-date with all my new Asian recipes:
Chinese Healthy Recipes:
Traditional Chinese Recipes:
Chinese Stir-Fry Recipes:
Popular Chinese Recipes:
Chinese Vegetarian Recipes:
New Asian Recipes:
Chinese Tasty Cuisine:
Quick & Easy Chinese Recipes:
Chinese Rice & Noodle Recipes:
Chinese Fish & Seafood Recipes:
Chinese Spicy Recipes: H