Here is an amazing & easy chocolate cake recipe that is both sugar free AND gluten free! Because of my sensitive stomach, the two things I try to avoid in my diet are both sugar and gluten. But I’ve found a healthier way of enjoying a piece of sweet chocolate cake.
Hope you enjoy this chocolate cake recipe as much as I do, because what is life without a sweet cake? Savor each moment with this ultimate self-care recipe. Let’s dig in!
Subscribe to my channel:
Share this video:
Sign up for emails for free recipes:
Shop my favorite health & kitchen products:
5 WET INGREDIENTS:
– 1 1/2 avocados
– 2 eggs
– 3/4 cup water
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1-2 tbsp avocado oil (
6 DRY INGREDIENTS:
– 1 cup no-sugar chocolate chips (
– 1.5 cup paleo flour (
– 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener (
– 1/3 cup cacao powder (
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 tsp salt
– Preheat oven to 350F.
– Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals stirring in between.
– Add all the wet ingredients to a blender.
– Pour the blended wet ingredients and melted chocolate into a bowl of dry ingredients.
– Mix well with a spatula and transfer into a lined or oiled 8-inch round baking pan.
– Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350F or until the toothpick comes out clean.
– Once cooled, drizzle/top with melted chocolate or dust with cocoa powder.
– Serve and enjoy!
Chocolate chips can be easily overheated in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds – even if you still see chunks, it will melt as you stir.
Disclaimer: product links may include affiliate links.
#chocolatecake #sugarfreecake #glutenfreecake