Begin your Week with a Bang ! Cook for yourself and family members some of the Best Indo-Chinese Food Recipes in the kitchen. Serve Corn Cream Toast along with Homemade Schezwan Sauce at home by following the recipe of Krishna Bhuptani only on Big Bazaar Food channel. Pair up these exciting food recipes with Veg Fried Rice, Veg Manchurian, Chinese Bhel and Fried Noodles recipe already available on our channel. Watch all of them, give them a try together and let us know the reactions. Stay tuned on the channel for more such food-related content. Keep watching!
#corntoast #schezwansauce #indochineserecipe
Veg Fried Rice With Veg Manchurian Recipe –
Chinese Bhel Recipe –
Fried Noodles Recipe –
0:27 – Corn Cream Toast Recipe
1:07 – Schezwan Sauce Recipe
Register yourself here and get a chance to cook Live on Big Bazaar Cook Along –
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here:
Follow us on :-
Corn Cream Toast:
• 1 cup Corn Cream
• 1 Green Chilli
• 1 tsp Light Soya Sauce
• 1-2 tsp Corn Flour
• Salt To Taste
• White Pepper To Taste
• 2 Slice Bread
• 1 tbsp Ginger
• 2 tbsp Garlic
• 2 tbsp Onion
• 1 tbsp Celery
• 1 tbsp Oil
• 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
• 2 tbsp Ketchup
• 2 tbsp Red Chilli Paste
• 1 tsp Sugar
• Salt To Taste
• Black Pepper To Taste
Corn Cream Toast
1. Take corn cream in a bowl, add bird’s eye chilli, salt to taste, white pepper, corn flour, light soya sauce and Mix it well with a spoon.
2. Now take bread slices, apply butter to them along with corn cream mixture.
3. Chop some mixed vegetables and keep them on the bread slices.
4. Broil for 10 minutes at 100-200 degree Celsius.
5. Ready to Serve with Schezwan Sauce or any sauce of your choice.
1. Take a kadhai, add oil to it along with chopped garlic, ginger, chopped onion and Saute it for about 1-2 minute.
2. Pour in red chilli paste, mix it well, celery and Cook for about 2 minutes.
3. Add water and Simmer for about 15 minutes until the oil separates.
4. Add black pepper, soya sauce, ketchup, sugar, salt to taste and Mix it well together.
5. Store, Use and Apply on your Flat Breads like Pizza, Sandwich/Toast etc.