Subscribe to Weelicious:
Get the Weelicious cookbooks for 300 recipes like this!
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
Crock Pot Spaghetti written recipe
1 pound lean ground beef, turkey, or chicken
1/2 onion, finely diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 26-ounce-jars pasta sauce
1 cup water
1 pound spaghetti noodles
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the oil, meat, onion, garlic powder and salt for about 5-7 minutes, until cooked through. Drain excess fat.
2. Pour one jar of pasta sauce and 1 cup of water in the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Break the spaghetti noodles in half and place them on top of the sauce.
4. Add the cooked meat the crock pot, sprinkle with the cheese, and cover with the second jar of pasta sauce.
5. Cover the crock pot and cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours or low for 6 hours
6. Remove the lid, stir to combine and mix everything together.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow on Pinterest:
Follow on Twitter:
Check out our Website:
And check out the Channel!
Video by Mike Ervin
Music by Bethany Weber