In this video, I had the pleasure of having a Q&A session with a fellow Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, @nourishthelittles. Christine is a big believer in respectful and conscious parenting. She is a former teacher that now sees clients while taking care of her littles. She is a WAP chapter leader in the greater Chicago area and is always making ancestral organ recipes.
Make sure to catch her at the Weston A. Price conference in Dallas, TX on November 15, 2019.
You can learn more about Christine and all the information we discuss at the links below.
In this episode, we talk about:
– Christine’s journey.
– My Journey
– Nutritional style with kids
– Meals at home with the family
– Dietary practices for the family
– Low fat foods and pediatrician recommendations
– Blood sugar being 4 grams
– Non-essential carbs
– Nutrient dense meals for families and kids
– Navigating picky eaters and snacking
– Steps to transition a family from packaged convenience foods to real foods
– Safest foods, fruits and veggies to consume on a heavy-meat diet
– Kids meals at restaurants
– Respectful parenting and conscious parenting
– Weston A. Price. Chapter leader and resources
– Raw Ice cream recipe
– Bone Marrow custard recipe
– Organ meant and heart jerky
– How to get your kid to eat organ meat
Take a watch and leave me your comments! Please don’t forget to subscribe and like my videos. This helps me to share content!
0. How your blood has only 1 tsp of sugar at any given time
1. Christine on Instagram
2. Christine’s Website
3. WAPF 20th annual conference information
4. WAPF Chapter Leader info: In addition my info can be found at the back of any WAPF journal listed by first by STATE then CITY: Illinois, Chicago. Similarly anyone interested in seeing if their city has a local chapter can search this way.
5. Offally Good Cooking, my go to website for all recipes organ meat related. Here is her most recent post:
6. Nutrient Dense Ice Cream: The Nourishing Traditions Cookbook for Children
7. Bone Marrow Custard: The Nourishing Traditions Cookbook for Children: Egg Custard and I added bone marrow to it. Alternatively here is another recipe option:
8. The Bone Marrow Custard is actually saved on my highlights in my instagram under “Offal.”
9. Additional Respectful Parenting websites and books
o Janet Lansbury
o Respectful Mom
o No Bad Kids, Toddler Discipline Without Shame by Janet Lansbury
o Rest, Play, Grow by Deborah McNamara
o Simplicity Parenting by Dr. Kim John Payne
o The Whole Brain Child by Dr. Dan Siegel
10. Quote: “The quest for wholeness can never begin on the external level. It is always an inside job.” Dr. Shefali Tsabary
I love how this quote can symbolize both parenting and nutrition—healing emotionally and physically. Until we heal ourselves internally, emotionally we will not heal physically and the combination of the two is what will bring us into consciousness and make us whole.
🎉LINK FOR CARNIVORE75HARD EVERYTHING:
🎬INTRO VIDEO: youtu.be/X74QMhZJLEQ
1) Work with Me:
2) Bone Broth Guide
3) FREE Carnivore Beginner’s Guide
4) FREE How To eat the Nutrient Dense Way Guide, Sample Meal Plan & Grocery List
5) FREE How to FEED your Children the Nutrient Dense Way Guide, Weekl Meal Plan & Grocery List
6) Nutrition with Judy BLOG:
SAVE WITH DISCOUNT CODES:
I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. If you think you have low iodine issues and plan to start a new supplement protocol, I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.