Cook these tasty Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wraps and Serve them along with refreshing Coolers/Sharbats.
Make this easy to make and healthy Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap at home. Eat it along with your family and friends for dinner/lunch or for snacks. Learn this recipe from Sneha, to know the recipe watch the video, give it a try and Keep watching Big Bazaar Food for more such healthy and amazing food recipes.
#hummuswraps #easyhealthysnacks #tiffinrecipes
Click here for healthy recipes –
Register yourself here and get a chance to cook Live on Big Bazaar Cook Along –
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here:
For Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap:
• 1 Zucchini
• Golden Harvest Salt To Taste
• Golden Harvest Black Pepper To Taste
• 1 tbsp Karmiq Olive Oil
• 1 Tomato
• Handful Of Cherry Tomatoes
• 1/8 cup Red Onion
• 1 cup Kale / Lettuce
• 1/2 cup Grated White Cheddar
• 4 tbsp Paprika
For Paprika Hummus:
• 1 cup Cooked Chickpeas
• 2 tbsp Tahini Paste
• 1/2 tsp Golden Harvest Salt
• 1/2 Roasted Bell Pepper
• 1 Garlic Clove
• 4 tbsp Water
• 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
• 1 tsp Ground Cumin
• 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
For Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap
1. Take few zucchini slices and Grill it from both sides for 2-3 minutes.
2. To assemble, take the tortillas, apply paprika hummus and place few grilled zucchini slices.
3. Add kale, tomatoes, onions and white cheddar.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve with any sauce of your choice.
1. To make the Tortillas, take a small bowl and add few cups of maida to it along with salt, vegetable oil and a cup of hot water. Knead it into a dough.
2. Now dust some maida on the dough, roll out chapatis/tortillas and then Fry them on a pan.
For Paprika Hummus
1. Take a mixer jar and add a cup of cooked chickpeas. Blitz it.
2. Add tahini paste, garlic clove, cayenne pepper, cumin seeds, salt to taste and blend it all together.
3. Turn on the gas and roast a bell pepper greased with oil.
4. Now add the roasted bell pepper in the mixer jar along with water as required. Blend it.
Follow us on :-
Facebook – /