Hariyali chicken is a popular healthy Indian dish simply by the virtue of its ingredients and cooking technique (stir fried)
The authentic style of the gravy is prepared by combining all the greens like coriander, chilies and mint leaves.
A fine paste of these flavours gives a rich and green twist to the chicken. It is a quick, easy and simple recipe, Chicken is soused in freshly ground green paste which gives it perfect flavours and fragrance and it perfectly fits your healthy diet plan.
Let us know how you liked the dish in the comments section below.
Ingredients (serves 2):
For green paste –
• 15-20 mint Leaves
• 1/4 cup coriander Leaves
• 2 clove garlic
• green chilies
• 1 tsp lime juice
Other ingredients –
• 1 tsp black pepper powder
• 250 grams chicken breast
1. Take out the ingredients for the paste, put them in a blender and make a smooth green paste.
2. Apply this paste on the chicken breast.
3. Add salt, pepper and oil to it.
4. Allow it to sit overnight or at least for four to five hours.
When you are ready to eat, just put it in a pan and cook for ten to fifteen minutes.
JOOSy tip: Allow the meat to rest for some time, before you slice it.
Looking forward to hearing your comments in the comments section below.
SUBSCRIBE to JOOS FOOD for more such recipes