Beef Stuffed Eggplant:
Stuffed Spaghetti Squash:
2 Minutes Chicken Nuggets:
Shockingly Quick Buffalo Wild Wings:
How to make Imam Bayildi – Turkish Stuffed Eggplants
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Serves 2 people
1 large eggplant, cut in half lengthwise
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1 large, finely chopped onion
4 chopped garlic cloves
2 ripe tomatoes, diced
1 teaspoon of dried mint (optional)
1/2 cup of chopped parsley/dills
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
Salt&Pepper to taste
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
1. Scoop out the flesh of each half of eggplant and chop it finely. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and stir in the chopped eggplant and onions.
3. Fry on high flame for 10 minutes, stirring often, then stir in the rest of the ingredients (Except for the mozzarella) and season with salt and pepper.
4. Spoon the filling back into each eggplant half, and place each half on a baking tray/pan.
5. Top with shredded cheese and bake in the preheated oven (350°F) for 30-40 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
6. Serve the Imam Bayildi warm and enjoy!
Enjoy international foods? Then check out Chef Rafi’s channel for more interesting recipes: i