http://ibourl.net/OpportunitiesAtHome Howto make Tindora fry or Dondakaya fry is a video to show you how I cook for YouTube and make money. You can make money with your interests too.To learn more, check out the link above
Tindora is a green vegetable which is popular in many parts of India and is known by many names (ivy gourd, kovakai, tondli, giloda…just to name a few). It resembles a watermelon but is only the size of your little pinky.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: Approx 25-30 minutes
Tindora — approx 1 1/2 lbs, sliced
Oil — 1 Tbsp
Mustard Seeds — 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds — 1/2 tsp
Asofoetida (Hing) — pinch
Turmeric Powder — 1/4 tsp
Green Chilies — 2 finely chopped
Coriander Powder — 1 tsp
Cumin Powder — 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Powder — 1/2 tsp to taste
Salt — to taste
1. Heat Oil in a medium non-stick pan on medium heat.
2. Add Mustard Seeds and allow them to pop.
3. Add Cumin Seeds and let them sizzle.
4. Add Asofoetida, Turmeric Powder, Green Chilies and Tindora. Mix well.
5. Add Salt, Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and Cumin Powder.
6. Mix well, cover and cook until Tindora are tender. Stir every few minutes to cook evenly and prevent burning.
7. When Tindora are tender, uncover and cook for an additional few minutes to lightly brown them.
howto make tindora fry
how to make dondakaya fry
howto make ivy gourd fry
how to make crispy tindora
how to make kovakkai fry
how to make dondakaya ullipaya
how to make stuffed tindora recipe
tundli ki sabzi
how to make sabzi fry
indian veg recipes
food recipes indian
authentic indian cuisine