This ongoing Monsoon Season, make some specific recipes according to the ongoing weather. Try the Mushroom Cappuccino and Beetroot Ravioli recipe at home shown by Amrita Kaur and Keep Watching Big Bazaar Food for more such exciting and refreshing food recipes.
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here:
• 1 cup Maida
• 1 cup Rava
• 1 tbsp Olive Oil
• A Pinch Of Salt
• ½ cup Roasted Beetroot Puree
• Lukewarm Water
• 2 tbsp Fresh Ricotta Cheese
• 4 tbsp Butter
• Few Fresh Sage
• 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
• Pine Nuts
• Parmesan Cheese
• 1 cup Button Mushrooms
• 1 cup Fresh Oyster Mushrooms
• Handful Of Dry Shiitake Mushrooms
• 1 Onion
• 6-7 Garlic Cloves
• Salt To Taste
• Black Pepper To Taste
• A Pinch of Chilli Flakes
• Few Thyme Springs
• 1 tsp Oil
• 2 tsp Butter
• 2-3 Walnuts
• ½ cup Milk
• 1 cup Veg Stock + Water From Rehydrating Mushroom
Method Of Preparation
1. Take a pan, add oil along with butter and heat it together.
2. Add chopped onions, garlic cloves and stir it for 2-3 minutes till it gets little golden brown.
3. Add few thyme sprigs, cup of button mushrooms, oyster mushrooms and handful of dried shiitake mushrooms.
4. Cook on a high flame till they turn golden brown.
5. Sprinkle some salt, black pepper, chilli flakes and balsamic vinegar.
6. Cook for 5-6 minutes and then take them out.
7. Add the cooked mushrooms now in a mixer jar.
8. Put few walnuts, half cup of milk and a cup of vegetable stock.
9. Blend it all and then pour it in a pan, whisk it nicely and wait till it gets frothy.
10. Serve in a glass and garnish with black pepper powder and dry mushroom powder.
11. Ready to Serve.
1. For making the dough, in a mixing bowl add cups of all purpose flour and semolina along with salt to taste.
2. Create a well like in the center with a spoon and pour a cup of roasted beetroot puree.
3. Knead the dough with some lukewarm water.
4. Once it is done add some olive oil from above.
5. Knead again, then cover for 15-20 minutes and use.
6. To make ravioli, put some all purpose flour on the base.
7. Roll the ravioli in flat way and then shape in circle/round form with a cookie cutter.
8. Fill the round ravioli with cheese and seal it together. Poke it with fork.
9. Take some water and boil it.
10. Cook the beetroot ravioli in the boiling water.
11. Drain and it’s ready.
12. For making the sauce, take a pan and add lots of butter.
13. Cook on low flame, add few leaves of sage, remove the leaves off the pan.
14. Add lemon juice in the used butter.
15. Pour the whole sauce over the ravioli.
16. Grate some parmesan cheese and some pine nuts.
Follow us on :-