ITALIAN LEMON COOKIES are for those times when you want to bake something special without too much effort! Roll out these tangy lemon cookies in no time and enjoy the crumbly sensations alongside a hot drink or with a scoop of your favourite jam on top. Y-U-M.
#lemoncookies #italianbiscuits #lemonbiscuits
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉
Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
Get the recipe on my #FoodBlog
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog:
Kg to cups converter:
ITALIAN LEMON COOKIES
1 x egg
260g plain flour
100g sunflower oil
1 x teaspoon dry yeast
1 x lemon
1. Lemon cookies are best mixed using a kitchen aid. If you don’t have one, you can also dig in with your hands!
2. To make the lemon cookies, add 260g plain flour to a mixing bowl along with 100g of sugar.
3. Grate the lemon skin and add this as well, then squeeze all of the juice from the same lemon and mix it in.
4. Next, add the yeast, one egg and 100g sunflower oil.
5. Using the Kitchen Aid, mix the ingredients well, until it forms into small crumbly chunks. Use a slow speed first and then turn it up just slightly.
6. Put the chunks onto a wooden board and gently knead them until they join together. The parts that crumble away can just be stuck back on as the oils from your hands will help everything come together.
7. Pre-heat your oven to 180 dgerees celcius in preparation to bake the lemon cookies and line a flat biscuit tray with baking paper.
8. Then, break away small chunks of the mixture, rolling each one in your hands to form a small ball.
9. Put each ball on to the tray, lining them up so there is enough space between each one for them to grow slightly without touching.
10. Place the tray into the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
11. Once the lemon cookies are ready, remove them from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes.
12. Dust icing sugar over the top and serve.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate
FOLLOWM ME ON GOOGLE+
FOLLOW ME ON LINKEDIN
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
Also join this Incredible #FOODIE community: “ITALIAN STYLE FOOD REVOLUTION”
FOLLOW ON GOOGLE+
It would be awesome to watch my videos in different languages. Would you love to help me to translate my videos to your language?
Thank you very much
Check out these PLAYLISTS in order to create your favorite Italian meal
COOKING WITH MY FAMILY PLAYLIST:
#ANTIPASTO RECIPES PLAYLIST:
#MAINCOURSE RECIPES PLAYLIST:
ITALIAN #BBQ RECIPES PLAYLIST:
LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
MUSIC: Courtesy of Epidemic Sound
#Vincenzo Plate is a You Tube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own kitchen, whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#lemoncookies #lemonbiscuits #lemonsugarcookies #easylemoncookies #howtomakelemoncookies