Please Subscribe for 3x Videos Per Week + Live Broadcasts!
A NEW Version of Bulletproof Coffee (without the caffeine)
Ingredients: Turmeric, MCT Oil, Coconut Oil, Cinnamon, Almond Milk, and Stevia
Keto Recipes: Bulletproof Golden Milk with Turmeric: Thomas DeLauer
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant – Curcumin is also fat soluble
Curcumin actually targets multiple steps in the inflammatory pathway, at the molecular level.
Curcumin blocks NF-kB, a molecule that travels into the nuclei of cells and turns on genes related to inflammation. NF-kB is believed to play a major role in many chronic diseases (1)
MCTs are easily digested and do not require the production and utilization of bile
They provide immediate energy because they are able to cross the double mitochondrial membrane very rapidly and do not require the presence of carnitine
This results in the production of excess acetyl-coA, which breaks down into ketones. The rapid formation of ketone bodies gives immediate energy to the brain and body (2)
Coconut oil contains about 50% lauric acid – When lauric acid is present in the body, it is converted into monolaurin, a monoglyceride compound that exhibits antiviral and antimicrobial properties (3)
Cinnamon is loaded with powerful antioxidants, such as polyphenols, that protect the body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals
Also improves insulin sensitivity – Your pancreas releases the hormone insulin into your blood, which tells your liver, muscles, and fat tissue to take the glucose from the blood and store it.
Your liver and muscles store the glucose as glycogen, and your fat cells store it as triglycerides. The storage of glycogen expands the size of muscle cells, and the storage of triglycerides expands fat cells.
Cells are sensitive to insulin, they respond to insulin properly by taking in the glucose that the insulin is trying to shuttle out of your blood stream.
The more sensitive your cells are to insulin, the better they respond to its presence in your blood. As insulin sensitivity increases, your body needs to produce less insulin to absorb glucose – helps maintain a lean, healthy body (4)
One study from the journal Diabetes Care, conducted with 60 people with type 2 diabetes, found that the daily ingestion of 1, 3, and 6 grams of cinnamon per day for 40 days decreased blood glucose levels by 18-29% (means that their cells were responding better to insulin)
The group eating 6 grams per day experienced a significant reduction in only 20 days. (4)
1 cup of almond milk contains 500 IU of vitamin A, 100 IU of vitamin D and 3 micrograms of vitamin B-12 – fulfills 100% of your B-12 requirements and 20% of your vitamin A and D requirements
Vitamins A and D are important for a healthy immune system, and B-12 is essential for blood cell formation and DNA synthesis
1) Curcumin downregulates the constitutive activity of NF-kappaB and induces apoptosis in novel mouse melanoma cells. – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from
2) 5 Reasons to Use MCT Oil for Ketosis. (n.d.). Retrieved from
3) Monolaurin – A Natural Immune Boosting Powerhouse. (n.d.). Retrieved from
4) Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes. – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from
5) Ashwagandha: More from an Ancient Herb | Life Extension. (n.d.). Retrieved from
6) A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandh… – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from
7) A double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the anxiolytic efficacy ff an ethanolic extract of withania somnifera. – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from
8) 12 Proven Health Benefits of Ashwagandha. (n.d.). Retrieved from 5