#Mealprep #keto #Weightloss
In this video i show you how i meal prepped this week.
i made a made delicious creamy egg bites with oven gold turkey, smoked chicken sausage, veggies and mozzarella, Gouda, and Munster cheese. i also prepared Beef short ribs in a red wine reduction sauce paired with creamy garlic butter cauliflower mash infused with aged reserved, smoke Gouda and Vermont sharp white cheese.
❤❤MY BEAUTY YOUTUBE CHANNEL❤❤
MY NEW VLOG CHANNEL WITH MY BOYFRIEND SUBSCRIBE
L E T S S T A Y C O N N E C T E D
❤ BEAUTY/FASHION INSTAGRAM
❤ SNAPCHAT @IAMMZBROOKLYN
❤TWEET ME @MZBR00KLYN2U
❤FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE + ❤
❤❤ BUSINESS COMPANIES ONLY❤❤
WANT ME TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT E MAIL ME AT IAMMZBROOKLYN@GMAIL.COM NO HAIR COMPANIES.
❤❤WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO HERE ❤❤
SURF AND TURF FETTUCCINE ALFREDO PASTA MUKBANG 먹방
KETO Recipe: Chicken And Sausage Pesto Alfredo Pasta Bake
Weight Loss Transformation Update 2019 Weight Gain And Plus Size Fashion | MzBrooklyn Journey
Keto full day of eating And How i work Out 1550 calories burned
Full Day Of Keto Eating Gummy Bears And Vodka Pasta?
Keto full day of eating Bread And cleaning Mzbrooklyn Journey
Weight Loss Transformation 30 Day Spring Madness Challenge MzBrooklyn Journey
Keto Weight Loss Transformation What I Eat In A Day To Lose Weight With
❤❤some recipies ❤❤
Brussels Sprouts Chips
Yields 4 servings
1 pound brussels sprouts washed and dried
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt,garlic, black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. To prepare the Brussels sprouts, trim off the stock and peel and discard the outer of leaves. Continue peeling off the leaves one by one until you’re all the way to the core, adding them to a large bowl. If you’re having trouble getting them off, just trim the stalk some more. Repeat for all of the sprouts.
3. Add the oil to the sprouts leaves and toss with your hands to coat, making sure to rub the oil all over the leaves with your fingers to ensure they’re well coated. Add the season and toss to coat.
4. Spread evenly on 1 or 2 baking sheets, spreading the leaves apart so they’re not stacked on top of each other or touching too much. You want plenty of room around them to crisp up.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes until deep brown and crispy. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, and taste. If needed, sprinkle with more salt and serve.
FTC- THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT LIE FOR BRANDS AND COMPANIES. ALL OPINIONS ARE 1000% MINE. I DO NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATE LINKS I CHOOSE NOT TO MAKE COMMISSION OFF OF MY SUBSCRIBERS BUT I DO PROVIDE DISCOUNT CODES WHEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.
I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHT TO THE MUSIC
#Keto #Weightloss #Fitness