Leftover dal Paratha, leftover toor dal recipe, toor dal paratha, school tiffin paratha,
Ingredients for Leftover Dal Paratha
Wheat flour (गेहूं का आटा ) – 2 cups ( 300 gms )
Leftover dal (बची हुई दाल) – 1 bowl
Green Coriander (हरा धनिया ) – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
Oil (तेल ) – 3 to 4 tbsp
Salt (नमक ) – 1/2 tsp or to taste
Cumin seeds (जीरा ) – 1/2 tsp
Green chilies (हरी मिर्च ) – 2 (Finely chopped)
How to make Leftover Dal Paratha :
1. Take wheat flour in bowl. Make hollow pit. Take leftover dal out from the fridge,add it to the flour. Add salt to adjust the taste of flour.Mix well.
2. Add cumin seeds,salt, chopped green chilies, oil. Mix dal and prepare dough. Add green coriander. Add water in small portion and knead soft dough.
3. Once dough is ready, cover and keep the dough aside for 15 to 20 minutes to set. After 20 minutes, grease hands with oil. Knead and smoothen the dough.
4. For Paratha, break lump from dough. Make dough ball, press with hands, coat with dry flour.
5. Roll it round 3 to 4 inch in diameter. Grease paratha with oil, spread evenly. Fold paratha in half.Grease with oil again and fold. Coat in dry flour, Roll out slightly thick paratha.
6. Tawa is hot. Pour oil and grease tawa. Put paratha on tawa to roast. Flip and roast well until golden brown spots appear. Pour a litlle oil on paratha.Grease evenly. Flip, pour oil and grease other side as well.
7. Keep flame medium. Flip and roast the paratha until golden brown spots appear. Once roasted, Keep paratha over the bowl on the plate or serve directly.
8. To make square parathas, make sheet same way, keep the diameter 5 to 6 inches. Grease with oil.
9. Divide paratha in 3 parts and fold. Grease with oil again. Divide and fold in 3 parts again. Roll square sheet. Roast the paratha likewise.Keep in plate. Turn off flame.
10. Leftover Dal paratha is ready to be served. It can be served with curd, chutney or your favorite sabzi.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website