Please Subscribe! ▶
this video is about 7 homemade drinks that naturally cleanse and detox your liver
Every person’s health and well-being is dependent on how their body removes and purges toxins from the body. With all the environmental pollution, toxic body care products and processed foods, most people are in desperate need of a serious detox! A liver cleanse is a great way to do this.
One of the main ways that the body rids itself of toxins is through the liver. In fact, the liver is one of the hardest working organs in the body. It works tirelessly to detoxify our blood, produce the bile needed to digest fat, break down hormones, and store essential vitamins, minerals and iron. And when the liver is not functioning optimally, we cannot digest our food properly, especially fats! So watch the entire video to find out what liquids are good for your liver.
1.Drink lots of water. Detoxify your liver and flush toxins out by drinking at least 2 quarts of water every day. Drinking lots of water will keep you hydrated, which naturally encourages cell regeneration. It will also allow the liver to filter out more toxins and residue, letting it work faster and increasing your energy level.
2. Add lemon to your drink. Drink lemon juice in water or tea once a day. Lemon juice stimulates the liver’s bile production to help push toxins out. It also prevents the buildup of gallstones and promotes digestion and liver function in the movement of gastric juices.
3. Drink green tea. Green tea is rich in , a type of plant antioxidant that boosts liver function and helps reduce fat storage in the liver.
4. Drink natural fruit smoothies. Fruits like strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries all enhance the health of the liver. These fruits have organic acids that lower sugar blood levels, and will help you to burn fat, decreasing your chances of fatty liver diseases
5. Make your own juice fast. Fasting is a sure-fire way to cleanse the liver. Most fasts involve eating only fruits and vegetables, or drinking only fruit and veggie juices, for a certain period of time. There are many different cleanses out there–you have to pick one that is right for your body.
6. Minimize alcohol and caffeine intake. Alcohol and caffeine are two of the biggest culprits that deposit toxins in your liver and keep it from functioning properly. Cleanse your liver by reducing your intake of alcohol and caffeinated beverages. Recent research however indicates that decaffeinated coffee may help lower elevated liver enzyme levels. Replace these beverages with non-alcoholic beverages to allow your liver to regenerate, flush itself clean and function properly. Read on to find out what liquids are good for the liver.
7.Use an herbal supplement. Natural herbs like burdock and dandelion root are all said to help rid the body of toxins while protecting liver cells and promoting healthy liver function. Everything can be found in capsule or tablet form and dandelion root also comes in some herbal teas.
NOTE: The materials and the information contained on Natural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide.
Images licensed under Creative Commons: